As the whirlwind of COVID-19 news and updates continues, I want to confirm with all Cleanited clients that we are your partners in keeping your workplace clean and productive. We have been working non-stop to make sure everyone in the Cleanited family is as informed as possible on the coronavirus outbreak.
Here are a few key steps we’re taking to meet customer needs while keeping our franchisees and employees safe:
· We are following the Environmental Cleaning and Disinfection Recommendations provided by the CDC if confirmed/suspected COVID-19 cases are present.
· We are stocking each local Cleanited office with critical cleaning and safety items, such as gloves, protective eyewear, shoe covers, microfiber towels/mops, gowns, and surface-specific disinfectants, as available.
· During deep clean and disinfecting services, we are utilizing hospital-grade disinfectants while giving additional attention to hot spots people touch most often, such as doorknobs, keyboards, elevator buttons, light switches, etc.
· We have made specific recommendations to help employees in preventive measures, including washing hands thoroughly when entering AND exiting a facility, wearing the appropriate Personal Protective Equipment when necessary and rescheduling customer appointments if they are sick.
· Continuously sharing tips to help customers keep their workplaces clean between the professional cleanings provided by Cleanited team members.
· For more information on how you can take preventative measures in your business or facility, please be sure to visit the CDC’s dedicated website: Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
Our hearts go out to everyone who has been affected by this outbreak to date. We are committed to doing everything in our collective power to help our clients promote safe and secure working environments.
If you have any questions, please contact your local office.
Founder and Owner